Connect Training Day for Youth Workers: Anxiety in Adolescence
31 Jan 2019
Anxiety in Adolescence is the subject of the next Connect Training Day, run by CIYD and facilitated by Youthscape.
When: Thursday 31 January from 1.00 pm – 4.00 pm (lunch from 12 midday)
Where: Logic Café, Moira
The day will include:
- Breakdown of the main types of anxiety disorder
- Indicators of anxiety in young people
- Methods of support in a one–to–one and school/youth group capacity
- Responding to the culture of perfectionism and fear of failure
- Practical advice around exam anxiety
All delegates will receive a certificate upon completion of the course, training pack, a range of free downloadable resources that can be used to support young people, and 10% discount off all Youthscape and Selfharm UK resources.
For more information, please contact the CIYD office (firstname.lastname@example.org)