Safeguarding Children Training for Parish Panel Members (NI): Belfast
11 Feb 2019
Training will include information on the updated policy and is appropriate for both new and existing panel members.
All sessions will start at 7.30pm and last for approximately 2 hours.
It is not required that you attend in your own diocese – any session which suits may be attended.
Training will be delivered by Margaret Yarr, Safeguarding Officer (NI).
- Monday 11 February: Church House, Belfast
- Tuesday 12 February: Church House, Armagh
- Thursday 21 February: Church House, Belfast
- Tuesday 26 February: Diocesan Office, Derry
- Tuesday 5 March: Cathedral Halls, Enniskillen
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Should sessions reach capacity, further sessions will be arranged for later in the year.
Please contact Claire Geoghegan to book a place.
Telephone: 028 9082 8860