Re–advertisement of vacancy for Children and Family Ministry Co–ordinatorThursday 18 May 2017
Are you passionate for children and their families to know Jesus?
The Parish of St John the Evangelist, Orangefield (Castlereagh Road, Belfast) seeks to appoint a Children and Family Ministry Co–ordinator (part–time).
- To oversee our ministry to children and families.
- To develop discipleship of children within the church.
- To develop new and existing ways of serving children and families in our local community.
- To inspire and engage the wider church in supporting this ministry.
We are looking for:
- A committed Christian, who can demonstrate a love of children and a desire to help them thrive and grow in a relationship with God.
- A self–starter who will take prayerful initiative in pioneering and developing children and family ministry.
- A well–organised communicator and team player.
Hours and salary: 20 hours per week.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience, within the range £10,363 to £11,343 (NJC Pay Scale Point range 20 to 23) per annum.
For further information, please contact us on email: email@example.com
or telephone: 028 9070 4493
Closing date: June 16, 2017