Templemore Avenue – 2 June
Pastoral Worker: Alan Higgins
- Pray for the safe return of the Wadsworths, our missionary family from Texas. That all their visas will be sorted.
- Pray for our Thanksgiving Service on 9 June at 11.30am for Avery Elle Higgins – that the service will be a real blessing to the family and friends.
- Pray for the re–launch of The Yard on Sunday 9 June – that those who came on Saturdays will return on Sunday evenings.
- Pray for the rededication service of the church on 30 June after a substantial refurbishment. That our congregation and new members will be blessed and encouraged by Bishop Harold.
St Donard, Bloomfield – 9
Rector: Ken Higgins
- Please pray for the reorganisation of our Small Groups in the Parish from September.
- For insight and vision to build and expand our contemporary service.
- Pray for Iain McAleavy coming as Deacon Intern and Nev McCormack being commissioned as Diocesan Reader in June – for their ministry among us.
- For ongoing support for projects in our link Diocese of Shyogwe in Rwanda.
Down & Dromore Synod – 16 June
Taking place in the Jethro Centre, Lurgan on Thursday 20 June
- We pray for Bishop Harold in his leadership of the diocese and as he delivers his Presidential address to Synod.
- For the presence of the Holy Spirit in all the proceedings and that Synod members, clerical and lay, would be guided into wise decisions.
- We pray for the mission and unity of the diocese. May we love and encourage one another in the work of God.
Stormont – 23 June
Rector: Emma Rutherford
- As Parliament Buildings sit within our parish, please pray for our politicians; that they will find courage to set differences aside and come together in unity to work for the good of our country.
- Pray for fun and fellowship at our forthcoming events and fundraisers. Give thanks for the many blessings of the past and pray for God’s blessing on new initiatives.
- Pray for spiritual growth in the lives of our congregation, that people will discern and recognise their God–given gifts, and utilise them to build God’s kingdom.
- Pray for opportunities to engage more with our local community.
Titanic – 30 June
Dock Café Manager: Stephen McIlwaine; Development Coordinator: Joachim Speier
- Pray for the expanding community of the Titanic Quarter – for those that work, live, visit and study in the area.
- The Dock Café welcomes visitors from all over the world. We continue to pray that The Dock would have both local and international reach.
- Pray for the refugees and asylum seekers that frequent The Dock Café during the week.
- Pray for Ross Munro as he starts his role as Chaplain for Evangelism and Church planting in the Titanic Quarter this summer.
- Pray that the Prayer Ministry team would continue to grow and work alongside the Chaplains team.
- Pray for our Board of Directors as they continue to serve faithfully and make key decisions for the future.
- Pray for our volunteer team at The Dock Café who are the heartbeat of The Dock.
- We continue to pray that The Dock would be an enabler for churches and denominations to unite in furthering the good news of the Gospel.
Thank you for praying