Titanic – 2 December
Manager, Dock Café: Stephen McIlwaine; Development Coordinator: Joachim Speier
- Pray that the Dock will continue to support itself in the winter months and be a Lighthouse of Hope for those that frequent the café. We pray that conversations and relationships will keep growing.
- Please pray for more Chaplains from the various Churches across the city to get involved with the life and community of TQ. Continue to pray for the Chaplains who are already serving in The Dock.
- That the Prayer Ministry team will continue to grow and work alongside the Chaplaincy team.
- Pray for our Board of Directors as they continue to serve faithfully and make key decisions for the future.
- For our volunteer team at The Dock. They really are our heartbeat!
- Pray for the ever expanding TQ community; for those that work, live, visit and study in the area.
Tullylish – 9 December
Rector: Brian Cruise
- We give thanks for the positive launch of two new groups in the parish: IGNITE our new Youth Fellowship and CRAFTY GIRLS which offers an opportunity to chat, laugh, drink coffee and enjoy creating.
- Please join with us as we pray for God’s fresh outpouring of joy, passion and love in believing.
- Pray that God would bring young families to our fellowship.
- For our involvement in mission and outreach at home and specific projects overseas.
Ballybeen – 16 December
Rector: Jim Cheshire; NSM: Noel Gordon
- Give thanks for the growth we have experienced over this past year, particularly in our ministries to children and young people and in our men’s work.
- For continued effectiveness in reaching men for Christ and their ongoing discipleship, including our new men’s initiative called ‘Band of Brothers’ launched this month.
- For an Alpha Course planned in January 2019.
- For our community outreach over the Advent period and a real sense of God’s presence and joy at our Carol Services and Christmas services.
- For the Holy Spirit’s empowering and envisioning for the year ahead, as we seek to reach our community for Christ, and for God’s provision as we seek to develop our buildings to enable us to do this more effectively.
Christmas in our parishes – 23 December
- Pray that we would be people of hope, joy and peace in this frantic season.
- That many would attend our Christmas services and that the message of the incarnation would change many lives.
- Stamina and grace for our clergy at this especially busy time of year.
The year ahead in the diocese – 30 December
- Give thanks for the year that has past and for all that God has done within the Diocese.
- Pray for our Parishes in the year ahead, that they would seek first the Kingdom of God.
- Pray for Bishop Harold, our clergy and their families, that God would renew and refresh their hearts for another year of ministry.
- Pray for all the staff and volunteers who work tirelessly within our parishes, and for the busy team in Church House. Pray that God would strengthen and encourage them as they serve him in this New Year.
Thank you for praying