St Brendan’s Belfast – 5 February
Rector: Ian Cruickshank
- Pray for guidance to all involved in making decisions regarding the way forward for the parish in 2017.
- Pray that the parish would continue to develop their support for the work of different church agencies both here and overseas.
- Pray that the relationship between God and individuals within the parish would grow, with the fruits of the Spirit evident in our lives.
St Clement, Belfast – 12 February
Pastoral Worker: Alan Higgins
- Please pray for our new After Alpha Group which has just started meeting at the start of January. That through it people would be drawn closer to Jesus and that they would grow in their faith.
- Please pray for our Mission with John Edwards a reformed alcoholic and drug addict who’s coming to us in March for a week. That we’ll be able to put together a programme to attract people from the local community to come to and that we would see lives won for the Kingdom. We are also hoping to have a team from CrossRoads Church in Decatur Texas with us during this week so pray that the right people from there will come to be with us, for safe travel for them and that accommodation will be found for the team.
- Please pray for our Who Let the Dad’s Out Cinema Breakfast Club which we are holding on a monthly basis. That through it dad’s with kids from our local community will be reached with the gospel.
Titanic – 19 February
Chaplain: Chris Bennett
- Pray for the Dock volunteers as they seek to warmly welcome and witness to hundreds of customers every day.
- Pray for the Dock Chaplains as they seek to minister together in unity in this exciting new community.
- Pray for the Dock Market as they adjust to a new location in the Odyssey Pavilion and seek to build new community in a new place.
- Pray for Chris Bennett and the Dock Directors as they seek to lead, grow and develop the outreach of the Dock in the Titanic Quarter.
Tullylish – 26 February
Rector: Brian Cruise
- We continue to be thankful for all that the Lord has been doing in people’s lives, church and community over the years through the various ministries of those who have served in Tullylish as well as present times.
- We pray that with so many different possibilities and needs to deal with that we discern the Lord’s priorities for our parish life and service.
For 2017 we are studying together the book of Nehemiah and from this we trying to build 3 areas of focus
– Care. To Care enough that we weep,
– Prayer. To develop in all of our lives individually and as a church, what it means not just to pray but to live prayerfully.
– Aware. How can we as church share and serve God in the community
Please pray for the development of a week focusing on Mental Wellbeing– a mixture of teaching, medical understanding, carer support, bringing together ministries, care agencies, medical expertise through workshops and seminars and worship services.
Thank you for praying