St Christopher’s, Boring Wells – 5 March
Rector: Adrian McCartney
Please join with Adrian McCartney as he prays his regular prayer for the growing faith community of St Christopher’s, Mersey Street.
- Father in Heaven, thank you for your goodness towards us in growing the family of St Christopher’s. Please provide the stability, the relationships, the resources and the finance to enable us to be your family in the most effective and loving ways in this community.
- Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for your salvation poured over us, your forgiveness, your grace, and your healing. May we all be envisioned to extend your kingdom into lives and into the very structures of this community so that light will shine ever brighter in dark places and into broken lives.
- Holy Spirit, empowerer of the weak, please pour out your power on all who need transformation and healing to become more and more like Christ. Please pour out your power on all who make any attempt to minister in His name and may our lives be constantly awakened and enriched and used for the glory of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen
Willowfield, Belfast – 12 March
Rector: David McClay
- For the 40 days of ‘reLENTless’ outreach as we welcome John Edwards amongst us.
- This Lent we will be pushing forward in new ways to see the Kingdom of God come in our parish.
- There will be lots of corporate events and individual meetings each with the purpose of seeking more of God.
- That we would have a relentless pursuit of God in our lives and the lives of the community in our streets.
- For the continued work through our Discipleship Streams as seek to be faithful and fruitful.
- That individuals will be released to be an influence right where they are.
- For the completion and opening of our Church halls after the refurbishment and extension.
- Give thanks for those who have contributed to the project so far and that the works would come in on time.
- For the existing and new programmes that will be held in the halls.
- For the Rector and staff team.
- With an ever expanding team that we fulfil our potential.
- That we would be the pointers and gateway for many to encounter Jesus.
Bishop’s Office – 19 March
- Pray for David McClay and Roderic West in their busy roles as Archdeacons of Down and Dromore.
- Pray for Secretary Roy Lawther and Finance Officer Brian Lavery as they adjust to their new roles in the Diocesan office.
- Pray for Administration Officer Tracey Taggart and Bishop’s Personal Assistant Mary Coles as they carry out their administrative duties for the various diocesan events and for the Bishop.
- Pray for Andrew Brannigan in his role as Diocesan Ministry Development Officer.
- Pray for the appointment of a new Diocesan Communications Officer.
Aghaderg, Donaghmore & Scarva – 26 March
Part time Minister in Charge: Karl Teggarty
- That all in the Parishes would be able to recognize God’s hand and love in their lives.
- That the three Parishes in the Grouping would increasingly be bound together in God’s love and purpose.
- That we would be the salt and light to the society around us.
- That resources would come available in all three Parishes to allow the major building projects to proceed
Thank you for praying