Clergy Conference – 7 October
Taking place in Donegal from 8–11 October
- Please pray for Bishop Harold as he gives the Bible readings each evening and for our speakers who come from a variety of backgrounds.
- For our serving clergy, Church Army Officers and Church Plant leaders; that God would refresh and inspire them for ministry.
- For a sense of shared vision and purpose as we serve God in the Diocese of Down and Dromore.
& Annaclone – 14 October
Rector: David Palmer
- For Magherally; please pray for the ongoing development of provision for younger members with a new creche/Sunday school.
- For the Harvest guest service on 28 October featuring our team trip to Kenya to visit Ronnie and Maggie Briggs in Kajiado.
- For Annaclone; we give thanks for continued use of the new parish rooms.
- Please pray for new developments to attract new members.
Rector: Joanne Megarrell; Curate: Peter Munce
- Please pray for our rector Joanne as she recovers from illness – for strength and continued healing.
- For the Alpha Course currently underway; that many people would come to saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and be changed by the power of His Holy Spirit.
- The work of LOGIC in the local community and in the diocese and for guidance for Matt and his team.
- Pray that the Lord would give us hearts of worship as we gather on a Sunday morning in His presence and give us a passion for His Word.
- That we would be led by the Spirit to bless and come alongside the vulnerable, the lonely and broken–hearted in Moira.
Newcastle – 28 October
Rector: Ian Ellis
- Please pray for us as a parish as we engage in the spire renovation project.
- For our link missionaries Keith and Lyn Scott in Kitwe, Zambia.
- Pray for all involved in the local Pantry Foodbank.
Thank you for praying