Holy Trinity, Ballylesson
Office Opening Times:
The church is situated on the Ballylesson Road and can be approached from Shaw’s Bridge, taking a right turn past the bridge, or by passing Belvior Park Hospital, first right past the hospital towards Lisburn. From Lisburn on the Hillhall Road, first left past Drumbeg cross roads.
- Minister In Charge: Revd Mervyn Jamison
Pastoral Assistant: Mr Jack Wilson
We worship in a typical parish church situated in a beautiful area of the Lagan Valley just south of Belfast. Our worship would be fairly traditional Anglican with a variety of services to encourage contemporary feel to our services. There is an emphasis on Biblical preaching and an accessible and welcoming use of the prayer book services.
We seek to continue to develop our worship making it more accessible and relevant.
We also seek to reach out with the Christian faith through use of the Alpha Course, which runs in the Spring.
Holy Communion One 2nd and 4th Sundays at 9.30am
Morning Worship 11am incorporating Sunday School and GENESIS:AM(1st Year Upwards)
WEDNESDAY 10am ‘Time to Pray’
- Sunday Club – during the Church Service each Sunday
- Monday 10am St Mirren Group
- 10.30am: Table Tennis
- 3rd Monday 8.00 p.m Ladies’ Guild
- Tuesday: 10am Pilates
- 7.30pm Badminton
- Wednesday: 10am Prayertime
- 10.30am Ramblers
- Thursday10–12 ToTs&Co
- 7pm Art Club
- 7pm & 8pm Pilates
- FRIDAY; 6.30pm HTB Youth Club( 8–13yrs)
- 8pm Scottish Dancing
- Coffee Morning 1st Wednesday of each month at 10.30 a.m.
- 2nd Thursday 10.30am Church Hall –Stitch & Yarn