All Saints’ Church,Tullylish Road, Gilford
Office Opening Times:
All Saints’ Church, Tullylish is situated 3 miles outside of Banbridge Town on the main Banbridge to Gilford Road.
- Revd. Brian Cruise
All Saints Tullylish is a church family that is growing in numbers and where new people are welcomed and those who have always been here are valued. We continue to work in creating a homely feeling, where people feel that they belong and are part of a family which cares. We are a church family for all ages and of all ages, where you care for others and others care for you. We rejoice to see people finding new faith, new hope and new life in Jesus, and as we commit ourselves to apply what God is teaching us in the Bible to our everyday life and living. We want this to be a place where people feel they are really growing as Christians in Christ–like living and in Christian character day by day.
We want to release and equip Christians into actively serving God (ministry) so that every Christian is serving in at least one area and is involved in the church as a participator and not as a spectator. We will try to improve the quality of what we do and how we do it, we will evaluate and work together at doing things better all the time. We will not be afraid to try new things, God is not against us trying and failing, He is against us failing to try. Trying and failing and trying again is called learning.
News & Events
11.30 am Sunday Morning Worship
- Sunday School– Sunday Mornings
- Crusaders– Sunday Evenings @ 7.00pm
- Girls Brigade– Monday Evenings @ 6.15pm
- Autumn Leaves– alternate Mondays @ 2.00pm
- Soup or Stew Lunch– alternate Tuesdays @12 noon
- Prayer Time– Wednesday mornings @ 10.30 am
- 11.00 am Morning Prayer/Holy Communion
- Mid Week Fellowship– Wednesday Evenings @ 7.45pm
- Women’s Fellowship– 2nd Thursday @ 8.00pm
- Men’s Fellowship– 3rd Tuesday @ 8.00pm