Our Church Address:
149 My Lady’s Road, Belfast, BT6 8FE.
Office Opening Times:
We can be found at the junction of the Woodstock Road with My Lady’s Road at the bottom of the Cregagh Road in East Belfast. We are just a couple of minutes away from the city centre and the ring road. For further details visit our website.
- Rector: Ven David McClay
- If you would like to get in touch with our staff team, please contact our offices below:
- Willowfield Parish Church Office
028 9045 7654
- Willowfield Parish Community Association
028 9045 3041
We are a Church for people of all ages, situated on the corner of the Woodstock Road/ My Lady’s Road, in inner East Belfast.
We would love you to come and join us any Sunday. Everyone is welcome – all ages, men, women and children, whether you have been a Christian for many years or whether you just want to know more about Jesus and what faith in Him could mean for you.
It matters to us that we reach out to the people who live in the streets all around our church building – wanting to bless and serve our neighbours who may be uncommitted and unconvinced about the Christian life. It is our top priority to impact our community in East Belfast with the good news of Jesus Christ so that others experience the joy of knowing the Lord Jesus who is full of grace and full of truth.
When you come on a Sunday – or to any midweek event – we want you to find:
- A warm welcome to our church family.
- Worship that helps you connect with God in relevant and lively ways.
- Teaching from the Bible that makes sense of life and equips us to follow Jesus day by day.
- Ministry in the power of the Holy Spirit who comes to comfort us, heal us, equip us, and make us more like Jesus.
- People like you, building community together, living life together and reaching out to serve our local community.
We have recently embarked upon a major re–development project for our church hall site on the Woodstock Road. This work is much needed to make our halls attractive, fit for purpose and well equipped for our church and community.
You can give to this project here: http://www.willowfieldchurch.co.uk/about/church-hall-project